martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

My favorite song

Music is one of the most important parts of my life. Actually, you can say that I can't live without my ipod or any kind of music player... it's true!
That's why i don't have a favorite song, I mean, I do like some songs more than others and I could mention at least ten that are my favorites... but not just one.

Most of time I have a favorite song according to my mood (of the day or week), or because I just liked the song!
The one that I have chosen for this post is Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini Var.18 by Rachmaninov. For those who doesn't know me that much you need to know that I really enjoy classic music.

This theme is really special because for me not only represents the bright side of life, also those though moments but at the end it always leaves me a great feeling.
Please enjoy it...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario