jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

It was the strangest experience of my life

That day seemed to be as usual as any other day. I woke up at 6:00am, not because of the alarm, but my son was puling one of my sleeves “Dad… Dad I’m scared” Having heard a ghost story from a cousin, he had been dreaming about a one-eyed old lady who appeared at daybreak in children’s room.
“It’s all in your head” I told him once more, after that I got off the bed and allowed him to sleep at my room. The rest of the day passed away with nothing particularly strange or abnormal to report. Actually that whole week was the same, he arrived to my room saying he was scared etc…
Until one day he convinced me to stay with him that night in his room. It was a Saturday, so, I had no problem at all.
I remember I had a beautiful dream about my new baby kid, by that time my wife was pregnant. Suddenly I felt something weird and woke up.
I couldn’t believe it! There she was staring at us. I started yelling my wife’s name, 5 minutes later she was there as surprise as I was. Then I realized I wasn’t afraid… she wasn’t there to scare us. While I was thinking about this I heard a clamorous noisy coming from inside the house.
My roof’s room had just teared down destroying everything… The day before we checked and found out that one of the colums had had a fissure which had been getting bigger. It was the strangest experience of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario